GLFA Mission Statement: To provide educational and professional partnerships which
help to position GLFA members at the forefront of the floral industry.
Great Lakes Floral Association – What’s In It For You!
Join me and join the GLFA today! By joining, you’ll be supporting this wonderful industry that supports you. Times are challenging! Now more than ever we need to embrace the education, networking, and money saving programs that our association has to offer. There are so many reasons to be a member. Belonging to GLFA supports your industry by providing a unified voice in government affairs, the strength of networking with fellow floral professionals, and beneficial representation in the media.
All this and more for only .75 to 1.71 per day; depending on your annual gross sales.
- Consumer Awareness – Answering the question, “Why should I buy flowers from a professional florist, and how do I maximize my dollars spent?”
- Professionally Staffed Office – Providing professional answers for consumers and industry.
- THE NEW “Find – A – Florist” feature on the NEW MFA website www.michiganfloral.org – it’s powered by Google Maps which increases your ranking in all Google searches. Driving orders to member’s businesses 24/7/365.
- The Great Lakes Floral and Event Expo – Annual Conference March 6-8 2020 – truly, one of the best in the country!
- Professional Education Center – Bringing you year round educational opportunities.
- The Professional Florist Magazine – Diamond Award winning trade publication.
- Certified Florist (CF) – Nationally recognized certification program.
- Scholarships – Application deadline is June 30th each year. Download Application Here.
- Insurance Savings – SAVE $$$$ on Workman’s Comp, Business, Auto, Personal & Health insurance. Click Here to request a quote!
- Unmatched Credit Card Processing rates – Click Here to request a quote!
- MEMBERS ONLY – Special, discounted pricing on all events.