GLFA Mission Statement: To provide educational and professional partnerships which
help to position GLFA members at the forefront of the floral industry.
Great Lakes Floral Association – What’s In It For You!
Join me and join the GLFA today! By joining, you’ll be supporting this wonderful industry that supports you. Times are challenging! Now more than ever we need to embrace the education, networking, and money saving programs that our association has to offer. There are so many reasons to be a member. Belonging to GLFA supports your industry by providing a unified voice in government affairs, the strength of networking with fellow floral professionals, and beneficial representation in the media.
All this and more for only .75 to 1.71 per day; depending on your annual gross sales.
- The Great Lakes Floral and Event Expo – “Petaling into the Future… Bringing Your Business Through the Next 100 Years!”
Annual Conference March 5-7 2021 – truly, one of the best in the country!
- Advocacy – Your collective voice in Lansing and Washington, DC!
- Professional Education Center – Year-round educational opportunities for you and your employees
- The Professional Florist Magazine – Weddings, Sympathy, Events, Design Tips, and more in every bi-monthly issue.
- Certified Florist (CF) – Nationally recognized certification program.
- Scholarships – Application deadline is June 30th each year.
- Professionally Staffed Office – Providing professional leadership and educational opportunities to the floral industry.
- “Find – A – Florist” – powered by Google Maps, driving consumers to your business 24/7/365.
- Scholarships – Application deadline is June 30th each year. Download Application Here.
- Unmatched Credit Card Processing rates – Call for a quote today!
- MEMBERS ONLY – Special, discounted pricing on GLFA events.
- Insurance Savings – This is BIG! Save on workman’s comp, business, auto, personal, and health insurance. Call Rod at the office today and request a quote!
Watch – To Learn More about the Work Comp Fund