This trio of containers has a wild tribal look, but are neutral enough to make any color pop. By using some of the same flowers in each container you connect the three. Here yellow ranunculus, pink roses, green hydrangea, pink ginestra, white leucadendron, and purple liatris carry through the theme. Stapling the curled up ends of the variegated aspidistra adds interest and personality to the design. A bit of flash is added with some copper wire curls to make the design stand out. Having something like this in your cooler at all times is a must. You may only sell one of the three pieces, but you never know when someone will buy all three!
- Great Lakes Floral Association Adds NEW Region!
- $100 GLFEE Scholarship Application for Teachers & Students
- Floral Industry and Government Dignitaries Honor Michigan Senator Debbie Stabenow
- Great Lakes Floral Association Regional Meetings Scheduled
- Michigan Floral Foundation Announces Senator Debbie Stabenow as 2019 Hall of Fame Inductee.