This trio of containers has a wild tribal look, but are neutral enough to make any color pop. By using some of the same flowers in each container you connect the three. Here yellow ranunculus, pink roses, green hydrangea, pink ginestra, white leucadendron, and purple liatris carry through the theme. Stapling the curled up ends of the variegated aspidistra adds interest and personality to the design. A bit of flash is added with some copper wire curls to make the design stand out. Having something like this in your cooler at all times is a must. You may only sell one of the three pieces, but you never know when someone will buy all three!
- Floral Designer Wanted (McNamara Florist, Indianapolis, IN.)
- FOR SALE: Holiday Floral, Inc / with home attached
- “Hugs & Smiles Bouquet” Consumer Promotion Campaign
- Michigan Gov. Whitmer signs order requiring masks in indoor, some outdoor public spaces. Order requires business to refuse entry.
- Michelle Herr Elected To Great Lakes Floral Association Board of Directors